1. To improve the situation of disabled women and children as they are among the discriminated and marginalized section insociety
2. Through Advocacy and empowerment their social, economic and political rights.
3. Build the capacity of local NGO’s to include persons with disability development activities.
- Advocacy for Inclusive policies and practices
- On Community, Mental Health
- Rehabilitation support and Access to Services
- Training for Disability workers and coordinators
- Communication and Awareness raising Possible Donors
- To Zurich Financial Services (ZFS) for the support to core cost, capacity building of staff and for placement of assignees.
- To CAPART, Disablity Division, for the assistance in promoting disability work.
- M/s Intel Technology India Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore for donation of laptops.